- “The Years of Living Dangerously”, my monthly column chronicling the early years of the AIDS epidemic. Chapter 1: “Last Dance”
- Please feel free to comment! Thank you.
- Announcement as drama editor at A&U magazine, and creating a new monthly series, “The Years of Living Precariously”.
- An interview with Bruce Ward, on comparisons of the AIDS and COVID-19 pandemics – Rewire magazine
- “The Inheritance”: a think-piece – A&U magazine
Mark S. KING on Video:“stories from the stage”…
Monthly Archives: January 2020
Video:“stories from the stage”, produced by World Channel, WGBH-TV & MassMouth. Storytelling Event at WGBH-TV studios in Cambridge, MA. Broadcast 1/2018
2 monologues from Bruce Ward’s 1992 solo play, “Decade: Life in the ‘80s”, published in A&U magazine
Decade: Life in the ’80s: Drama by Bruce Ward
Bruce Ward: March 2008
Second Acts: Bruce Ward